It’s one of those items we always seems to have close to us, in our purse, at our desk, or stowed away in our vehicle. We’re talking about hand sanitizer. But like many products, some are better than others. It’s always a big bonus when you can make something yourself, because you know exactly what goes into it!
With that in mind, Rachael caught up with one of our WOTV 4 Women Crew Members, Michele Fife, to learn how you can make hand sanitizer in your own kitchen.
>>> Take a look in the video above.
Having clean hands is so important, is really prevents sickness and the spreading of germs to others and sometimes, soap and water is not available, or convenient, this is a great solution to that.
Hand Sanitizer –
- 1 oz. spray bottle
- 6 tsp of witch hazel
- 1 tsp carrier oil (olive, jojoba, almond)
- 6-15 drops essential oil blend tea tree, lavender, lemon.
- How to:
- Add essential oils to spray bottle.
- Add witch hazel and carrier oil.
- Replace cap and shake well!