Making the decision to move into senior living is a big one! At Samaritas, we offer options for seniors every step of the way to make sure you find the perfect fit for you lifestyle. Whether you want independent living, assisted living, skilled nursing, memory support, rehabilitation therapy or home care services, you will find a solution to fit your needs. To find out more about Samaritas and our senior living solutions visit wotv4women.com
As a life plan community, Samaritas is proud to offer many levels of care. You will be sure to find your best fit amongst independent living, thrive, catered living, memory care, skilled nursing, rehabilitation or home health. Our programs are always evolving to better meet the goals of our residents; our expert clinical teams will help evaluate individual needs to determine what program will best meet your needs while also allowing for the most independence possible. As your needs change, Samaritas senior living will help guide you and ensure successful transitions of care.
- Our campus offers two options for independent living. The cottages feature condominium-style living with access to the amenities of the rest of our campus. Apartment-style living is available at the terraces, where our residents have more immediate access to services and amenities. Meal plans, wellness programming and community engagement are some of the features of independent living.
- For our Terraces residents needing minor assistance with their day-to-day lives, enrollment in thrive provides access to on-call caregivers. These caregivers provide assistance with activities of daily living to help maintain independence. When our residents need increased supports, catered living provides the services of assisted living in our residents’ apartment – allowing our residents to continue to live in their home but have the security of 24-hour care.
- Memory care is available in assisted living at the woods and skilled nursing at the harbor where special attention is provided. Our memory care residents receive personalized care planning and activity programs. Twenty-four hour care in a secure environment provides safety and comfort for our residents and their families.
- In addition to memory care, the lodge provides long-term skilled nursing and short-term rehabilitation. Each program area is designed to fit the needs of our residents – whether their goal is a safe return to their original home or a comfortable environment to live permanently.
- Samaritas home health is available for anyone – on or off our campus. If your wish is to strengthen your health in the comfort of home, discover our offerings of home health services.