Rachel is the WOTV expert focusing on Real Estate. She’s the CEO and associate broker of Major Homes, based in Grandville. Her business was established in 2014, and her passion for the market has only grown since then. As a realtor, Rachel aims to treat all her clients with the honesty and respect they deserve.
Our new guru is known for her professionalism, upbeat personality, and relentless pursuit to better herself so that she can bring a higher standard of service to her clients.
“My favorite thing about my job is that I am continually meeting new people and forming relationships,” Rachel said. “Every day is filled with different activities, because the industry is always changing. I enjoy the variety!”
Rachel was raised in the local Grand Rapids area, and attended NorthPointe christian High School. From there, she graduated from Davenport University with a Bachelors Degree in business management, emphasizing in leadership.
Her and her husband, Denny, have been married since 2013 and also own some investment properties. They enjoy playing beach volleyball every Friday night at The Score, jet skiing, and spending time with family in Northern Michigan. No children yet, but have a beautiful German Shepherd.
Our new Real Estate expert could not be more excited to help improve the lives of West Michigan women.
“Education is what I enjoy most about my job.” Rachel said. “My business model is based on my commitment to people! I love empowering buyers and sellers to make informed, confident decisions when it comes to real estate.”
Rachel is involved in many community organizations and groups, including:
- Membership Committee of G.R.A.N.D – Grand Rapids Area Networking Development
- Member of GRARLA – Grand Rapids Association of REALTORS Leadership Academy
- MLS Committee at GRAR – Greater Regional Alliance of REALTORS (GRAR)
- Member of the Grandville/Jenison Chamber of Commerce
- Active member of the ALC – Agent Leadership Council at Keller Williams Rivertown
- Representative for the IALC – International Agent Leadership Council – representing Northern Ohio & Michigan Region for Keller Williams
- Member of Greater Regional Alliance of REALTORS (GRAR)
- Member of Michigan Association of Realtors (MAR)
- Member of National Association of Realtors (NAR)
- Major REALTORS® Political Action Committee (RPAC) Investor
She also has won some awards and accolades, including:
- Ranked #7 in sales among individuals for Keller Williams Realty in Michigan and the Northern Ohio region for 2017.
- Currently top 5% in sales among agents within the Grand Rapids Association of Realtors.
- Has her GRI and ABR designations.