The kids are back in school and now it’s time to get your home back in order. Freshen up your decor this fall by going bold!
Try this design advice…
- Your style keeps evolving over time, so now is a great time to add some fun new pieces – art work, rugs, pillows….
- You and your style are unique – it’s what makes you feel confident and comfortable in your space. Explore Pinterest and magazines for new inspiration.
- You are BOLD! Be it colors, interesting textures; try 1 bold thing in a room
- Just as jewelry helps complete the look of our outfit, the same thing is true for accessories – they hold your design and space together.
- Take your time – finding your style takes a thoughtful design process as well as a budget process.
- Family photos – nothing says Welcome home, friends and family, like some great family photos.
- Don’t forget the lighting! Natural light, reading light, ambiance – all helps create a comfy, open space.
- Plants never go out of style and can provide a FRESH feeling to your décor
- Let your inner artist out with layers and textures – artwork, patterned pillows or wallpaper, warm comfy throws and area rugs.