Flooring is a personal decision – and often, a very tough decision to make. There are many benefits and features to each product, so it’s important to consider your specific needs and preferences. Mixing products that coordinate and work well together to complement your overall design scheme always makes your space more interesting. SO, here’s a few basic tips.
- CARPET: this is still a popular choice if you’re looking for beauty and comfort. With many colors, pattern options and performance features to choose from, carpet makes a luxurious in-home statement with timeless appeal. Ideal for bedrooms, family rooms – and anywhere you will want to gather together.
- VINYL: Beautiful and built for every lifestyle. It’s available as mixed width, plank and sheet, vinyl is versatile and looks great. Waterproof and pet friendly options are favorites for many consumers. AND through the use of ad advanced technology, the natural look of wood or stone is easily replicated.
- HARDWOOD: Timeless and luxurious. Choose the best species and texture for your home – available in a variety of plank width, length and thickness. As durable as it is beautiful, many aore drawn to the appeal of hardwood flooring. Many people are using hardwood to create intricate patterned floor installations in their home.
- LAMINATE: Easy to install and easy to maintain. Often used for DIY proudcts, laminate is a popular choice for an affordable product available with many colors, size formats and styles to choose from
- TILE/STONE: Sleek and stylish. With many sizes and shapes to choose from and on-trend looks ranging from wood graining to old world stone, glazed porcelain is a versatile option and often used to coordinate wall and floor installations.