Show your team spirit with a fun DIY Project! Goodwill has some great team apparel for everyone in your family. We turned a tee into a fun tote in a few easy steps.
Start by cutting off the sleeves and the neckline of a t-shirt.
Next, cut off the bottom hem. Then, flip it inside out and cut verticle frays along the bottom, as shown above.
Tie your frays and flip it inside out!
What you’ll need: T-shirt, Scissors
- Step 1: Gather your materials
- Step 2: Cut off the sleeves of t-shirt
- Step 3: Cut off the neckline of t-shirt
- Step 4: Cut the bottom hem of t-shirt off. The less you cut off, the more depth your bag will have
- Step 5: Flip your tee shirt inside out. Cut vertical frays along bottom
- Step 6: Tie front frays to corresponding back frays. Flip bag right side out. Time to go shopping!