Refresh your spring style in a budget with this fun and easy DIY project from Goodwill! Pick up a fitted tee in your favorite color and flip it inside out. Then, make a cut from the sleeve end to the shoulder seam. Next, flatten it out and use fabric tape along the sleeve. Cut out two pieces of ribbon, allowing enough legth to tie a bow. Then, place the ribbon on the fabric tape and fold the sleeve seam over. Finally, repeat the 2nd side and tie your bow and go!
- What you’ll need: Shirt, Scissors, Fabric Tape, Fabric Ribbon
- Step 1: Gather your materials
- Step 2: Flip your shirt inside out and lay your sleeve flat along the shoulder seam
- Step 3: Cut from sleeve end to shoulder seam
- Step 4: Flatten out your sleeve
- Step 5: Use fabric tape to tape along the sleeve
- Step 6: Cut out two pieces of ribbon, allowing enough length to tie a bow. Place the ribbon on fabric tape
Fold sleeve seam over onto tape.Step 7:
Repeat steps 3-7 for second sleeve, then flip your shirt right side outStep 8:
- Step 9: Tie your bow and go!