GRAND RAPIDS, Mich. (WOTV)- Election Day is less than one week away, which means it is imperative to exercise your rights and uplift your voice through voting.
“Voting is not only a right, it’s a privilege.”Paula D. Cunningham, AARP State Director
On this week’s episode of AARP Real Possibilities, Paula D. Cunningham takes a look at a short film, “Own Your Vote” and discusses the history of voting and its privilege with special guests.
- Tanya L. Pratt, President, Lansing Alumnae Chapter of Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Inc.
- Teresa A. Bingman, Esq. Chair, Social Action Committee, Lansing Alumnae Chapter of Delta Sigma Theta Sorority, Inc.
During “Today’s Take”, Jennifer Feuerstein, AARP Associate State Director, is joined in studio by guests to discuss the transition into senior living facilities, ways for retirement home residents to stay engaged during challenging times, and full arch restoration.
- Dr. Mark Jensin, DDS, Advanced Oral Surgery & Dental Implant Studio
- Brandon Beck, Life Enrichment Coordinator at Clark Retirement.
- LouAnn Shawver, Director of Sales & Marketing at Clark Retirement.
Businesses and services mentioned during the show:
Dr. Mark Jesin from Advanced Oral Surgery & Dental Implant Studio speaks on full arch restoration, the 3D advanced technologies used for oral surgery, the positive impact of full arch restoration on patients and safety measures used during procedures.
3855 Burton St SE B, Grand Rapids, MI 49546
Phone: (616) 369-0360
Brandon Beck and LouAnn Shawver talk about ways to keep residents at Clark Retirement engaged and inspired during tough times and how to know when it’s time for assisted living or memory care communities.
CLARK AT FRANKLIN
1551 Franklin Street SE
Grand Rapids, MI 49506
CLARK AT KELLER LAKE
2499 Forest Hill Ave SE, Grand Rapids, MI 49546
Phone: (616) 452-1568