Drowning in a sea of product? You’re not alone. Here are some questions to help prepare for your journey
KNOW YOUR BUDGET
- Splurge or save?
- Ask about financing and promotions
MEASURE TWICE. BUY ONCE.
- Your measurements will help get you an ESTIMATE
- Have the professional’s measures prior to purchase
KNOW YOUR HIGH TRAFFIC AREAS
- Talk about durability in addition to selections based on color and style
SET YOUT INTERIOR COLOR PALETTE BEFORE SHOPPING FOR YOUR FLOOR
- Flooring can anchor a home’s aesthetic or appear out of place w/o careful thought
- Take samples home to visualize in different lighting during the day and evening
MIX IT UP
- Color will guide as you transition from one kind of flooring to another
DON’T OVERLOOK WHAT’S UNDERNEATH
- Underlayment often provides extra comfort, sound absorption and protection for your floors