Looking for some family fun this weekend? Check out Maranda’s guide to free and affordable West Michigan family fun!
You’re invited to come celebrate the Lunar New Year with the Chinese Association of West Michigan.
- Saturday, February 2
- Celebration at the Gillett Bridge
- Free and open to all
- GR Lunar New Year at DeVos Place
- Ticketed event – www.elevategr.com/tickets
It’s time once again for the Michigan International Auto Show. The show opens today and runs through Sunday at DeVos Place. It’s a great time to shop for a new vehicle and see what’s out there in the market.
Show Dates & Hours:
- Fri, Feb 1: 11am – 9:30pm
- Sat, Feb 2: 10am – 9:30pm
- Sun, Feb 3: 10am – 5pm
- Adults: $12 | Children 6-14: $5
- LINK: https://showspan.com/MAS/
Grab your family and come enjoy the third annual Nature Day at the Downtown Market with Blandford Nature Center, Outdoor Discovery Center, Reptilesls and Casa La Parrot. See animals up close, learn about artifacts and enjoy Greenhouse activities!
- Saturday, February 2, 2019 from 10:00am – 1:00pm
- All Ages
- Downtown Market 2nd Floor
Friday, Saturday and Sunday
Cardboard sled race, ice skating curling, frozen fish flinging