The Van Andel Education Institute is putting on an educational conference for teachers who want to create a classroom culture that prepares students for the world with rich, STEAM-based content.
Though STEM includes Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math, STEAM throws Art into the mix. This event exposes teachers to research-based and classroom-tested content, by grade level, to help teachers develop a highly effective STEAM-based curriculum for their students. In addition to this exposure, teachers will have the opportunity to network with likeminded teachers and perhaps win up to $5000 to enhance their classroom!
- Van Andel Education Institute Campus
- 333 Bostwick Ave NE
- Grand Rapids, MI 49503
- Monday, July 16-Tuesday July 17
- Free admittance for principals
- Two days of inspiration, exploration and practical take-aways
- One full-year access to NexGen Inquiry ($48 value)
- Networking opportunities
- Breakfast, lunch, and a special brewery tour with dinner