Being a mom is the biggest blessing in the world! But it can also be one of the biggest stressors in our lives. Pine Rest shares some mental health tips for moms through their Mother & Baby Program, helping mothers learn to better manage their stress through meditation, self-care and more.
Tips to keep your mom battery charged
- Don’t try to do it all. Do ask friends and family for help around the house, with shopping, child care.
- Don’t take on extra projects. Do set limits and say no when you need to.
- Don’t skip the healthy habits. Do make sure you exercise, eat healthy and get enough sleep.
- Don’t be a martyr. Do schedule ME TIME to do activities you enjoy!
- Don’t keep it all bottled up inside. Do reach out to a good friend and talk about stress in your life.
- Don’t isolate. Do keep in touch with your support network.
- Don’t ignore your health. Do get professional help if you are having trouble managing your stress.
More info on stress
More info on Mother and Baby Program