Over 4,300 kids and their families came out to Smith Ryerson Park in Muskegon to party with Maranda. Kids were able to soak up the sunshine and participate in some thrilling activities like the Ferris State University climbing wall, the Fifth Third super slide, and the zipline! Guests at this party were in for a very special treat; Olympic soccer star Lyndsey Tarpley came out to meet with the kids and even teach them some great soccer skills. Everyone was all smiles, and if you didn’t have the chance to make it out to this one, don’t worry. We still have three more parties to come!
THE COMPLETE 2018 LINE-UP:
- June 21: Lamar Park | Wyoming
- June 28: Smith Ryerson Park | Muskegon
- July 12: Kollen Park | Holland
- July 19: East Kentwood High School | Kentwood
- July 26: Bronson Park | Kalamazoo