GRAND RAPIDS, Mich. (WOTV)– The magic of Disney is heading back into the ballroom during two episodes of “Dancing with The Stars” on ABC. The 13 remaining pro-dancer and celebrity couples will transform into popular Disney characters during “Disney Heroes Night” on Monday, followed by “Disney Villains Night” on Tuesday.
In celebration of “Disney Heroes Night” airing at 8 p.m. on My ABC WOTV4, the contestants will pay homage to iconic Disney character Mickey Mouse by participating in the “Mickey Dance Challenge”. During the challenge, one couple will win two bonus points from the judges after successfully incorporating moves from Mickey’s infamous dances into their routine.
Have a look at remaining pro-dancer and celebrity couples, their dance styles and songs below:
- Country singer Jimmie Allen and pro Emma Slater dancing the Paso Doble to “I’ll Make A Man Out of You” from “Mulan”
- TV actor Brian Austin Green (“Beverly Hills, 90210”) and pro Sharna Burgess dancing the Waltz to “Someday My Prince Will Come” by Ray Chew Live (from “Snow White & The Seven Dwarfs”)
- Spice Girl Melanie C and pro Gleb Savchenko dancing Jazz to “Step in Time” from “Mary Poppins”
- TV and film actress Melora Hardin (“The Bold Type”) and pro Artem Chigvintsev dancing the Quickstep to “I Wan’na Be Like You” from “The Jungle Book”
- Beauty vlogger Olivia Jade and pro Val Chmerkovskiy dancing the Samba to “I Just Can’t Wait to Be King” from “The Lion King”
- Matt James (“The Bachelor”) and pro Lindsay Arnold dancing the Quickstep to “The Incredits” from “The Incredibles”
- Talk show co-host of “The Talk” Amanda Kloots and pro Alan Bersten dancing the Rumba to “You’ll Be in \My Heart” from “Tarzan”
- Olympic gymnast Suni Lee and pro Sasha Farber dancing the Salsa to “Colombia, Mi Encanto” from “Encanto”
- WWE superstar The Miz (“Miz & Mrs.”) and pro Witney Carson dancing the Quickstep to “Friend Like Me” from “Aladdin”
- Real Housewife Kenya Moore (“The Real Housewives of Atlanta”) and pro Brandon Armstrong dancing Contemporary to “How Far I’ll Go” from “Moana”
- Celebrity fitness guru Cody Rigsby and pro Cheryl Burke dancing the Jive to “Stand Out” from “A Goofy Movie”
- NBA basketball star Iman Shumpert (“We Got Love Teyana and Iman”) and pro Daniella Karagach dancing the Foxtrot to “Let It Go” from “Frozen”
- Popstar and dancer JoJo Siwa and pro Jenna Johnson dancing the Viennese Waltz to “A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Makes” from “Cinderella
Vote for your favorite couple!
“Dancing with The Stars” fans can keep their favorite couples in the competition by voting during live broadcasts. Vote by visiting abc.com or through SMS/text. According to ABC, “fans in all U.S. time zones may vote, provided they vote within the live show window. With each subsequent episode, the live viewer votes will be combined with the judges’ scores to determine which couples may be in jeopardy of elimination.”