Cloudy, scattered rain showers
WINDS: NE 5-10 mph
SUNRISE 6:04 a.m.
SUNSET 9:25 p.m.
WHAT WE'RE TRACKING
Showers tonight, isolated storm
A few showers Saturday
A Little Warmer Sunday and Monday
Green Flags Flying
Low Risk of Rip Currents and Structural Currents
WIND: E-NE 10-15 Knots
WAVES: 0-2 Feet
WATER TEMPS: 60-69 (Reeds Lake 75)
TONIGHT Mostly cloudy with bands of rain. A thunderstorm or two is not impossible. Lows will settle near 60 with winds out of the northeast.
WEEKEND WEATHER Mostly cloudy with a chance of a shower on Saturday with highs in the low 70s. Sunday will be partly cloudy and warmer with just a 20% chance of a shower, mainly during the morning hours.
EARLY NEXT WEEK Monday will be mostly sunny and dry. A period of showers and thunderstorms is likely from Tuesday night into Wednesday of next week.
LOOKING AHEAD Another stretch of HOT weather is on the horizon toward the end of next week!
Bill's Blog Bill has a look at how cloudy it's been of late and also the long range outlook all the way to the Fourth of July.
- Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Girlfriend of sex trafficker accused of threats, faces prison
- Doctors ask for patience amid new prescribing laws
- Snyder signs law creating Medicaid work requirement
- Justices adopt digital-age privacy rules to track cellphones