WINDS: NE 5-10 mph
SUNRISE 6:23 a.m.
SUNSET 9:14 p.m.
WHAT WE'RE TRACKING
Scattered Showers, Isolated T-Shower Tonight
Widely Scattered Showers Tomorrow
Partly Sunny and Warm Monday and Tuesday
TONIGHT Mostly Cloudy with scattered showers and an isolated t-shower. There could be a touch of fog at Lake Michigan. Lows will be in the mid 60 with northeast winds at 5-10 mph.
TOMORROW More clouds than sun, widely scattered showers and a chance of a thundershower. Highs will be in the upper 70s with winds mainly north-northeast at 5-10 mph.
NEXT WEEK: Monday through Wednesday will be partly cloudy and warm with temperatures in the mid 80s (cooler near Lake Michigan). The chance of rain isn't zero, but it's only 20-25% each day.
LAKE MICHIGAN for SUNDAY
WIND: N-NE 10-15 Knots
WAVE: 0-2 Feet
WATER TEMPS: range from 57 at Grand Haven to 68 at Pentwater. Inland, Reeds Lake is showing a water temp. of 79 degrees.
Bill's Blog Bill has more on the long-range outlook
- Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Woman arrested after driving drunk with children in car
- Cherries, fuel spill on road after Oceana Co. crash
- Simpler, one-dose treatment to prevent malaria relapse OK'd
- Police seeking tips to find missing man