GRAND RAPIDS, Mich. (WOOD) – If you missed the Connecting with Community Special this week, you are in luck! Watch the full half hour special right here!
We’ve highlighted eight amazing community partnerships that are working to solve problems and address needs here in West Michigan.
Here’s a list of the eight Connecting with Community Awards Finalists:
- Senior Sing-Along
- Comprehensive Therapy Center
- Congregational Kitchen
- Operation Heading Home
- HQ, Mel Trotter, 3:11 Youth Housing
- Community Rebuilders, Salvation Army Housing Assessment Program, VA HealthCare for Homeless Vets
- West Michigan Center for Arts and Technology, Grand Rapids African American Museum and Archives & Grand Rapids Public Library
- Out Side In Stables and their Rescue & Heroes for Horses Program
Watch our half hour special showcasing all eight of our award finalists as well as a recap of the award celebration.
We shared the winner of the Connecting with Community Awards, who was selected by our Connecting with Community Partners; Metro Health – University of Michigan Health, Art Van Furniture, Grand Valley State University, Grand Rapids Community Foundation and Mercantile Bank.
We also shared the winner of the Community Choice Award, which was selected by you, our viewers, in a popular vote.
Enjoy the full half hour special right here in the video above.