GRAND RAPIDS, Mich. (WOOD) — Grand Valley State's women's basketball team advanced in the Division II NCAA Tournament after a 72-55 victory against Lewis on Saturday night.
Maddie Dailey scored 20 points in the victory. Four other players were in double figures for the Lakers. Grand Valley State improves to 29-3 overall and has earned a spot in the Midwest Regional final Monday night.
The men's basketball team came up just short against Lewis. The Lakers lost 65-63. Jake Van Tubbergen led the way with 19 points.
GVSU finishes its season 19-13 overall.
McQuaid, Winston lead Michigan State...
Livers scores 21, No. 10 Michigan...
- Copyright 2019 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Cyclone Idai deaths could exceed 1,000 as need for aid grows
- Police: 1 shot in drug deal near Kalamazoo
- Tests: Air quality OK in Vicksburg school
- The many confessions of accused cold case killer