The Associated Press -
KALAMAZOO, Mich. (AP) - Zach Terrell threw for 278 yards and three touchdowns and Western Michigan rolled Miami (Ohio) 35-13 on Saturday.
Miami quarterback Billy Bahl fumbled on the RedHawks' first possession, putting Western Michigan at the Miami 8. Two plays later, Terrell found Daniel Braverman from 6 yards to make it 7-0.
Miami (1-7, 0-4 Mid-American) took its next possession 82 yards, culminating with Gus Ragland's 8-yard touchdown run. After forcing a punt, the RedHawks went 66 yards in five plays, but settled for Kaleb Patterson's 31-yard field goal and a 10-7 lead.
Western Michigan (4-3, 3-0) then marched 74 yards in 10 plays, with Terrell hooking up with Carrington Thompson on a 6-yard touchdown pass. Another long drive resulted in Jamauri Bogan's 17-yard touchdown run and a 21-10 lead at halftime.
In the third, Terrell found Braverman - who finished with 13 catches for 135 yards - again from 5 yards out. Bogan added a 3-yard touchdown run late.
- Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Police: Killer put his girlfriend in suitcase after killing her
- Shooting suspect in standoff at LA market; 1 woman killed
- Inspector warned duck boat company of design flaws last year
- Police release sketch of BC attempted abduction suspect