ARKADELPHIA, Ark. (WOOD) — Ferris State football is moving on to the Division II national semifinal for the second time in three seasons.
The Bulldogs beat Ouachita Baptist 37-14 on the road Saturday to advance behind 509 yards of total offense.
Ferris State had a balanced rushing attack with six players running for at least 38 yards, led by Marvin Campbell’s 75 yards on 18 attempts.
Quarterback Jayru Campbell, who had to sit out last week with an injury, returned to the lineup and compiled 128 yards passing and 47 yards rushing. Campbell is a finalist for the 2018 Harlon Hill Trophy, the Division II Heisman.
Ferris State will play in the national semifinal next Saturday.
- Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- A holiday tradition on stage in Grand Rapids
- Don't live with back and neck pain this holiday season
- Bekins – big efforts to go green
- Santa is coming to Samaritas Senior Living Community