GRAND RAPIDS, Mich. (WOOD) — The Grand Rapids Griffins rallied for an overtime victory Wednesday night, defeating the Manitoba Moose 2-1 at Van Andel Arena.
Wade Megan tied the game at 1-1 with a second-period goal, and Carter Camper scored the game winner for the Griffins.
The two points keep Grand Rapids atop the AHL Central Division. The Griffins have 55 total points. Iowa is in second place with 53 points.
Grand Rapids hosts the San Jose Barracuda Friday and Saturday. The puck drops Friday at 7 p.m.
- Copyright 2019 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Emotional farewell for maverick Kzoo commissioner
- ALS hits MI hard, patients push for awareness
- Fire damages home in Ionia County
- Rockford mourns Columbine survivor's death