GRAND RAPIDS, Mich. (WOOD) — It was a beautiful night for football Friday as the Frenzy headed to the lakeshore to spotlight two hot games in the Muskegon area.
In what many considered the state’s marquee matchup at Muskegon’s newly renovated Hackley Stadium, Mona Shores beat the Big Reds 21-14.
Our second spotlight game is Montague vs. Muskegon Oakridge, with Montague earning a decisive victory, 42-6.
Our crews are also bringing you highlights of these games:
- Zeeland West stomps Grand Rapids Union 68-7.
- Zeeland East beats Wyoming 49-14.
- Reeths-Puffer defeats Holland 28-14.
- Grandville beats East Kentwood 54-42.
- Rockford rolls over Caledonia 49-7.
- Jenison beats West Ottawa 35-25.
- Battle Creek Lakeview defeats Portage Central 6-0.
- Portage Northern beats Mattawan 36-6.
- Stevensville Lakeshore beats Kalamazoo Central 32-20.
- Schoolcraft beats Saugatuck 47-8.
- Lowell beats Northview 27-6 (Pink Arrow game)
- Forest Hills Central beats Forest Hills Northern 28-13.
- Byron Center defeats Grand Rapids Christian 41-6.
- East Grand Rapids shuts out Greenville 49-0.
- Grand Rapids Catholic Central beats Thornapple Kellogg 50-7.
- Cedar Springs beats Wayland 28-12.
- Kenowa Hills defeats Grand Rapids Ottawa Hills 26-14.
- Grand Rapids South Christian beats Forest Hills Eastern 35-12.
- Allendale beats Hamilton 24-14.
- Godwin Heights beats Kelloggsville 32-8.
- Hopkins beats Sparta 32-10.
- Belding beats NorthPointe Christian 44-6.
- Paw Paw shuts out Otsego 52-0.
Even with games closed to most due to coronavirus mitigation rules, you can still catch play-by-play coverage of several on MichiganSportsRadio.com each week.
Friday’s matchup between Grant and Fremont was canceled due to a COVID-19 case within the Grant district, and Battle Creek Harper Creek’s game versus Jackson Northwest was canceled due to a case at Northwest.