*Correction: A previous version of this article listed the incorrect winner in the Kalamazoo United/Benton Harbor matchup. We regret the mistake, which has been fixed.
GRAND RAPIDS, Mich. (WOOD) — With a late start due to COVID-19, Football Frenzy returned Friday.
Below are the final scores of the games:
- Rockford defeats Jenison 16-13.
- Hudsonville beats East Kentwood 21-13.
- Grandville beats Grand Haven 62-18.
- Caledonia beats West Ottawa 49-28.
- Forest Hills Central defeats Grand Rapids Christian 21-13.
- Byron Center beats Forest Hills Northern 38-7.
- Lowell beats East Grand Rapids 20-6.
- Northview beats Greenville 30-12.
- Grand Rapids Catholic Central beats Wayland 44-7.
- Cedar Springs defeats Thornapple Kellogg 34-7.
- Grand Rapids South Christian defeats Kenowa Hills 25-15.
- Forest Hills Eastern beats Grand Rapids Ottawa Hills 38-12.
- Muskegon beats Holland 59-14.
- Mona Shores beats Reeths-Puffer 55-0.
- Zeeland East defeats Grand Rapids Union 48-13.
- Zeeland West beats Wyoming 60-20.
- Kalamazoo United beats Benton Harbor 42-12.
- Schoolcraft defeats Constantine 49-14.
- Grand Rapids West Catholic beats Coopersville 36-13.
- Hudsonville Unity Christian defeats Spring Lake 29-12.
- Hamilton beats Fruitport 46-12.
- Allendale defeats Holland Christian 44-23
- North Muskegon defeats Shelby 42-0.
- Hopkins defeats Orchard View 43-0.
- Belding beats Comstock Park 18-15.
- North Pointe Christian defeat Kelloggsville 37-14.
- Sparta defeats Godwin Heights 6-0.
View more scores here.
The Frenzy was planning to be at Portage Central’s matchup against East Lansing, but it was canceled earlier Friday after a member of the Portage coaching staff tested positive for the virus.