GRAND RAPIDS, Mich. (WOOD) — There was some great football across West Michigan.
Though this was the fourth week of play, the season is considered to be in Week 7 because games started late due to coronavirus restrictions.
Here are the final scores:
- Byron Center beats Lowell 36-22.
- Hopkins beats Belding 34-28.
- Grand Rapids Catholic Central beats Kenowa Hills 42-28.
- Grand Rapids South Christian defeats Cedar Springs 32-14.
- Portage Northern defeats Portage Central 28-0.
- Grandville defeats West Ottawa 62-26.
- Hudsonville beats Caledonia 17-7.
- Jenison defeats East Kentwood 28-21.
- Mona Shores defeats Grand Haven 36-15.
- Thornapple Kellogg defeats Grand Rapids Ottawa Hills 21-8.
- Muskegon Oakridge beats North Muskegon 42-0.
- Forest Hills Central defeats East Grand Rapids 17-9.
- Forest Hills Northern beats Greenville 42-14.
- Grand Rapids Christian beats Northview 16-14.
- Battle Creek Lakeview beats Mattawan 30-0.
- Lawton defeats Galesburg-Augusta 47-0.
- Paw Paw beats Vicksburg 57-27.
- Plainwell defeats Otsego 37-15.
- Zeeland West beats Holland 66-6.
- Muskegon defeats Zeeland East 49-20.
- Reeths-Puffer beats Grand Rapids Union 28-6.
- Grand Rapids West Catholic defeats Holland Christian 49-19.
- Spring Lake beats Allendale 38-36.
- Kent City defeats White Cloud 54-0.
You can view more scores here.
There were also some games moved to Thursday night due to a referee shortage:
- Kalamazoo United rolls over Watervliet 42-7.
- Centreville shuts out Mendon 36-0.