GRAND RAPIDS, Mich. (WOOD) — There was a lot of great football this night of the Frenzy.
Though this is the sixth week of play, the season is in Week 9 because games started late due to the coronavirus.
Here are the final scores:
- Grand Rapids Catholic Central defeats Grand Rapids South Christian 28-27 in overtime.
- Rockford defeats Grandville 27-8.
- Grand Rapids West Catholic beats Hamilton 35-7.
- Hudsonville Unity Christian beats Allendale 42-6.
- Forest Hills Central beats Lowell 34-14.
- East Grand Rapids defeats Byron Center 12-8.
- Whitehall beats Muskegon Oakridge 32-18.
- Kent City beats Orchard View 26-20.
- Edwardsburg beats Paw Paw 60-6.
- St. Joseph beats Battle Creek Lakeview 22-14.
- Portage Northern defeats Kalamazoo Central 37-6.
- Schoolcraft beats Delton Kellogg 33-7.
- Muskegon beats Grand Rapids Union 56-14.
- Zeeland East defeats Reeths-Puffer 58-3.
- Cedar Springs defeats Kenowa Hills 36-6.
- Thornapple Kellogg beats Forest Hills Eastern 17-8.
- Forest Hills Northern defeats Northview 42-14.
- Muskegon Catholic Central defeats Holton 60-0.
- Kalamazoo United beats Fennville 63-0.
- Sparta defeats NorthPointe Christian 35-6.
- Wayland beats Ottawa Hills 33-6.
You can view more Frenzy scores here.
Seven schools —West Ottawa, Hopkins, East Kentwood, Hudsonville, Greenville, Plainwell and Zeeland West — had to cancel games this week due to coronavirus cases. There have been similar cancellations every week this season, but this week has seen the most.
Montague vs. North Muskegon has been postponed until noon Saturday due to a power outage.