GRAND RAPIDS, Mich. (WOOD) — It was cooler weather and great football in the Frenzy’s third week of play.
Below are most of the final scores:
- Grand Rapids Union defeats Wyoming 59-57.
- Grand Rapids Catholic Central defeats Cedar Springs 42-28.
- Zeeland West beats Zeeland East 34-14.
- Mona Shores defeats Holland 56-7.
- Muskegon beats Reeths-Puffer 39-7.
- Byron Center beats Forest Hills Central 35-14.
- Lowell beats Greenville 56-7.
- East Grand Rapids defeats Northview 52-14.
- Forest Hills Northern beats Grand Rapids Christian 22-0.
- Grandville defeats Hudsonville 21-17.
- Rockford beats West Ottawa 33-23.
- Jenison beats Caledonia 28-14.
- East Kentwood defeats Grand Haven 42-12.
- Paw Paw beats Sturgis 49-0.
- Muskegon Catholic Central beats Sparta 42-6.
- Kent City defeats Holton 30-12.
- Portage Northern defeats Gull Lake 50-13.
- Kalamazoo United beats Parchment 44-6.
- Grand Rapids South Christian defeats Grand Rapids Ottawa Hills 51-24.
- Forest Hills Eastern beats Kenowa Hills 41-32.
- Belding beats Godwin Heights 26-8.
- Hopkins defeats NorthPointe Christian 22-0.
- Comstock Park beats Kelloggsville 56-14.
- Grand Rapids West Catholic defeats Spring Lake 14-12.
- Hamilton defeats Holland Christian 28-22.
You can find more scores here.
Even with games closed to many due to coronavirus mitigation protocols — though the number of spectators allowed in will increase starting Oct. 9 — you can still catch play-by-play coverage of several on MichiganSportsRadio.com each week.
Three West Michigan games have been canceled due to COVID-19 exposure: Edwardsburg at Plainwell, Grant at Newaygo and Schoolcraft at Galesburg-Augusta. There have been similar cancellations every week so far this season.