GRAND RAPIDS, Mich. (WOOD) — There was plenty of great football in the second-to-last week in the regular high school football season.
Here are the final scores for several games in West Michigan:
- Muskegon defeats Mona Shores 53-0.
- Grandville defeats Rockford 30-3.
- Grand Rapids Christian beats East Grand Rapids 38-31.
- Muskegon Oakridge defeats Ravenna 27-20.
- Montague beats Whitehall 29-8.
- Schoolcraft defeats Watervliet 54-0.
- Byron Center beats Unity Christian 33-20.
- Zeeland West defeats Zeeland East 34-14.
- Grand Rapids South Christian defeats Thornapple Kellogg 27-7.
- Cedar Springs defeats Grand Rapids Ottawa Hills 64-6.
- Forest Hills Central beats Lowell 14-7.
- Caledonia defeats Northview 57-13.
- Grand Rapids Catholic Central defeats Grand Rapids West Catholic 55-0.
- Sparta defeats Comstock Park 47-21.
- Newaygo beats Reed City 41-38.
- Grant beats Big Rapids 21-10.
- Forest Hills Eastern beats Wyoming 54-25.
- Dowagiac defeats Vicksburg 24-20.
- East Kentwood defeats Hudsonville 31-20.
- Reeths-Puffer beats Kenowa Hills 35-14.
- Godwin Heights defeats Belding 28-26.
- Saranac defeats Potterville 52-28.
- Colon beats Litchfield 61-0.
- Allendale beats Spring Lake 52-14.
You can view other scores here.