GRAND RAPIDS, Mich. (WOOD) — High school football teams competed in state semifinals in hopes of taking a trip to Ford Field for the finals.
Highlights from Saturday’s semifinals are in the video player above. Here are final scores:
- Division 1: Davison beat Rockford 27-3.
- Division 2: Muskegon Mona Shores beat Traverse City Central 43-30.
- Division 3: DeWitt beat Muskegon 14-0.
- Division 4: Cadillac beat Edwardsburg 28-26.
- Division 5: Grand Rapids Catholic Central beat Freeland 49-14.
- Division 6: Montague beat Grayling 49-14.
- Division 6: Clinton beat Constantine 40-6.
- Division 7: New Lothrop beat Schoolcraft 36-21.
Eleven-player state finals are scheduled for next Friday and Saturday, Jan. 22 and 23, at Ford Field in Detroit.
The eight-man state championships will be held in Brighton.