GRAND RAPIDS, Mich. (WOOD) — Football Frenzy is back!
High school football games kicked off Thursday night around West Michigan, and as usual, Frenzy crews were out to bring you all the highlights.
We shined the spotlight on these three games:
- Grand Rapids Catholic Central beat Lapeer 43-21 in a matchup at Michigan Stadium in Ann Arbor.
- Rockford beat Sterling Heights Stevenson 44-30.
- Cedar Springs beat Saginaw Swan Valley 48-18.
We also sent crews to these games:
- Zeeland East beat Warren Woods Tower 45-14.
- Byron Center beat B Seaholm 42-28.
- Grand Rapids Forest Hills Central beat Jenison 14-29.
- Mona Shores beat Lowell 56-14. (Pink Arrow Game)
- Zeeland West beat East Grand Rapids 44-27.
- Northview beat West Ottawa 23-13.
- Grand Haven beat Muskegon Reeths-Puffer 16-8.
- Caledonia beat Holt 41-14.
- Forest Hills Eastern beat Grand Rapids West Catholic 43-9.
- Forest Hills Northern beat Wyoming 37-13.
- Edwardsburg beat Montague 38-0.
- Battle Creek Central beat Portage Northern 12-6.
- Mt. Pleasant beat Kalamazoo Central 28-12.
- Delton Kellogg beat Kalamazoo Loy Norrix 34-30.
- Plainwell beat Otsego 21-7.
- Comstock Park beat Grant 55-6.
- Hastings beat Thornapple-Kellogg 30-6.
- Allendale beat Greenville 23-7.
- Calvin Christian beat St. Louis 49-30.
- Stev-Lakeshore beat Portage Central 26-22.
- Muskegon Oakridge beat Sparta 22-21.
Several games were delayed due to lighting.
This week will include another Frenzy on Friday. The Frenzy will also be held on Thursday and Friday of next week.
—Correction: A previous version of this story said Kalamazoo Central beat Mt. Pleasant. We regret the error.