SOUTH HAVEN CHARTER TOWNSHIP, Mich. (WOOD) — One person was hurt in a South Haven Charter Township pole barn fire Saturday evening.

Just before 7 p.m., crews with the South Haven Area Emergency Services were sent to the area of 72nd Street and 12th Avenue for a pole barn fire.

Responding crews found the pole barn fully engulfed in flames, SHAES said.

A resident was burned on his arms. SHAES said he was treated at the scene.

It’s unclear what led to the fire.

The fire remains under investigation.