WYOMING, Mich. (WOOD) — Chicago Drive in Wyoming is set to close Monday for about a week.
CSX Transportation has informed the city they need to do some work on the railroad that crosses over Chicago Drive.
Drivers will still have access to local business along Chicago Drive, but no thru traffic will be allowed while work is going on.
The suggest detour by the city is to use Clyde Park, 28th Street and Byron Center Avenue.
Ramp closure in Zeeland may cause...
Downtown GR intersection to partially...
- Image copyright 2018 Getty Images. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Iran dismisses Trump's explosive threat to country's leader
- Ramp closure in Zeeland may cause headaches for beachgoers
- Drought forces emergency measures for US West's wild horses
- PD: Gunman barricaded inside Grand Rapids home