GRAND RAPIDS, Mich. (WOOD) — Several roads across Kent County are closed due to flooding after days of heavy rainfall.
As of Thursday morning, the Kent County Road Commission said the following roads are temporarily closed:
- Konkle at Jupiter
- Riverpoint at Indian
- Bailey Park at Purchase
- Canright at Briggs
- 4 Mile Rd at Briggs
- Reeds Lake Blvd at East Beltline (2 locations)
- Reeds Lake Blvd at Hall
- Reeds Lake Blvd at Manhattan
- Peach Ridge Ave from 8 Mile Rd to 9 Mile Rd
- Division Ave from 7 Mile Rd to Hayes St
- 68th St between Pratt Lake and Wingeier
- Pratt Lake between 64th St and 68th St
- 60th St between M-50 and Bancroft
- Conservation between Fero and Honey Creek
- Jackson St between M-21 and Grand River Dr
- Grand River Dr between Oberly to Montcalm
- Ashley between M-44 and 7 Mile Rd
- Tiffany between 5 Mile Rd and 6 Mile Rd
- Summit between 12 Mile Rd and 13 Mile Rd
- Friske between 12 Mile Rd and Rector
- 15 Mile Rd between Wabasis and Ashley
- Ritchie between 19 Mile Rd and Egner
- Mowery between Lehman and Tisdel Olin Lakes between M-46 and Solon
In Calhoun County, the city of Battle Creek said the following roads were closed Tuesday:
- Linear Park path under the Emmett Street bridge near Wagner.
- Linear Park path under the West Michigan Avenue bridge.
- Stone Jug Road between Gethings Road and Ridgeview Drive
- ANYbodies Playground at Bailey Park.
Drivers are advised to obey all traffic barricades and do not move any road closure barricades. Drivers who do see water covering the roadway are advised to “turn around, don’t drown.”