GRAND HAVEN, Mich. (WOOD) — Ottawa County released the big road projects it will tackle in 2020.
The county says most of its projects for its primary roads will be resurfacing projects with one being a reconstruction. The reconstruction project will be for Port Sheldon between 48th and 40th avenues.
In all, nearly 20 miles of primary roads will be worked on in the 2020 season, though the release does not specify dates for the projects.
Here is a look at the projects:
- Resurface 72nd Avenue between New Holland and Port Sheldon.
- Resurface 14th Avenue/Port Sheldon between 44th Street and Main Street.
- Resurface 44th St./Port Sheldon between Chicago Drive and 8th Avenue.
- Reconstruct Port Sheldon between 48th Avenue and 40th Avenue.
Grand Haven Township
- Resurface Lakeshore Drive between Rosy Mound Drive and Buchanan Street.
- Resurface Felch Street between US-31 and 120th Avenue.
- Resurface Lakewood Boulevard between 120th Avenue and 112th Avenue.
- Resurface Riley Street between 136th Avenue and US-31.
- Resurface Adams Street between 48th Avenue and 24th Avenue.
- Resurface Riley Street between 24th Avenue and 8th Avenue.
- Resurface Lakeshore Drive between Riley Street and Lakewood Boulevard.
- Resurface 96th Avenue between Business Loop 196 and Perry Street.
List of all 2020 Ottawa County Road Commission projects can be found online.