HOLLAND, Mich. (WOOD) — Holland police are seeking tips on locating the suspect responsible for flattening tires in a mobile home park.
Officers were dispatched on a report of a vehicle with a flattened tire around 2:50 a.m. Thursday at Lincoln Estates Mobile Home Park, located at 1139 Lincoln Ave. Upon arrival, officers checked the area and found a total of 28 vehicles with at least one flat tire.
It was determined that the suspect used some type of instrument to puncture the sidewall of the tires.
Police don’t have a description of the suspect, but said it appears all the incidents happened after 1:30 a.m. Thursday.
Anyone with information on the incidents is asked to contact the Holland Department of Public Safety at 616.355.1150 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Tips can also be given to Silent Observer at 877.887.4536.
- Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- GRPS superintendent threatens to sue parent for defamation
- Michigan AG: state law does not prohibit LGBT discrimination
- Judge to decide if former missionary doctor will stand trial
- WMU official resigns amid sex harassment claims