HOLLAND, Mich. (WOOD) — Former NBC Tonight Show host Jay Leno is coming to Holland.
The comedian will perform May 10 at Central Wesleyan as part of the 90th annual Tulip Time Festival. The 2019 entertainment lineup also includes:
- Hotel California – The Original Eagles Tribute Band
- The Texas Tenors
- Walt Matzke’s Four Pianos
- Swing and a Miss! Dinner Show featuring Cici Gramer & Friends
- Holland Windmill Chorus: Love Those 60’s
- The Sunshine Boys by Neil Simon
- Holland Chorale: The Gifts of Nature
- Dutch Organ Concert
- Tulip Time talent showcase
- River City Improv
- B-BOP swing band
There is also a quilt show, lunch and dinner shows, an art party and floral arranging class.
Tickets for Leno’s performance start at $70 and will be available for purchase beginning Nov. 8 on Tulip Time’s website, by calling 800.822.2770 or at the festival box office, located at 42 West 8th Street in Holland.
Tickets sales to the rest of the acts will also begin Nov.8.
Tulip Time runs May 4-12. This year’s theme is “paint the town orange.”