MUSKEGON, Mich. (WOOD) — Muskegon police are asking for the public's help to track down a person of interest in a September arson.
The fire broke out shortly before 4 a.m. Sept. 22 at a multifamily residence on Wood Street south of Apple Avenue. No one was hurt, but the two-story home was damaged.
On Monday, the Muskegon Police Department released surveillance video of a person of interest at a convenience store recorded around 3:17 a.m. the night of the fire. In one of the images, she can be seen carrying a red gas container.
Muskegon Heights chief: Man shot in...
2 wounded in Muskegon Heights shooting
- Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- A holiday tradition on stage in Grand Rapids
- Don't live with back and neck pain this holiday season
- Bekins – big efforts to go green
- Santa is coming to Samaritas Senior Living Community