GRAND RAPIDS, Mich. (WOOD) — West Michigan will be celebrating Labor Day on Monday, Sept. 5, with bridge walks, parades and other fun events.
If you’re able to make the drive up north, check out the annual bridge walk at the Mackinac Bridge. The bridge will be closed from 6:30 a.m. to noon on Labor Day for the walk this year. More information can be found at mackinacbridge.org.
If you’d rather stay local, find an event near you in the list below:
- BSA TROOP 355 10th Annual Labor Day Car Show | Monday, Sept. 5 from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. | Details
- Belding Labor Day Celebration | Sept. 2 through Sept. 5 | Details
- Wolverine Skyhawks Labor Day RC Airshow | Monday, Sept. 5 from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. | Details
- Grand Haven Labor Day Bridge Walk | Monday, Sept. 5 from 9 a.m. to 11 a.m. | Details
- West Michigan Labor Fest at Rosa Parks Circle | Monday, Sept. 5 from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. | Details
- Holland Zeeland Labor Day Truck Parade | Monday, Sept. 5 at 9:15 a.m. | Details
- White Lake Area Labor Day Community Walk | Monday, Sept. 5 at 10 a.m. | Details
- Cars for Cancer Labor Day Car Show & Cruise | Sept. 4 through Sept. 4 | Details (pdf)
- Hackley Park Labor Day Parade and Celebration | Monday, Sept. 5 from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. | Details
Don’t see your city’s event on our list? Send us the information by emailing reportIt@woodtv.com. Be sure to include a link.