KALAMAZOO, Mich. (WOOD) — Michigan regulators have issued a recall for medical marijuana products sold by a Kalamazoo dispensary that failed lab tests.
The Michigan Department of Licensing and Regulatory Affairs says batches of marijuana flower products sold by Compassionate Care by Design failed chemical residue tests.
The recalled products were sold between Dec. 12 and Dec. 29 by the dispensary, located at 401 N. Sage Street. They all contain a label bearing the license code PC-000142.
The following items are included in the recall:
- Critical Cali – 1A4040100000515000000014
- GMO – 1A4040100000515000000015
- Silver Haze – 1A4040100000515000000016
- GSC- 1A4040100000515000000017
- Critical Kush – 1A4040100000515000000018
- Blueberry – 1A4040100000515000000019
- Skunk #1 – 1A4040100000515000000020
- Chunk D – 1A4040100000515000000021
- Amnesia Lemon Kush – 1A4040100000515000000022
- Special Kush – 1A4040100000515000000023
- Purple Punch – 1A4040100000515000000024
LARA also issued a recall for medical marijuana products sold by The Green Mile in Detroit between Dec. 18 and Jan. 3:
- Gelato – 1A405010000076E000000140 (Failed for total yeast and mold)
- Superman OG – 1A405010000076E000000141 (Failed for chemical residue)
- Mimosa – 1A405010000076E000000125 (Failed for bile-tolerant gram-negative bacteria and total coliforms)
- Girl Scout Cookies – 1A405010000076E000000126 (Failed for total yeast and mold)
Additional products sold at a dispensary in Lansing, HG Lansing on Oakland Avenue, were also recalled:
- Citrix – 1A4050100000F3D000000009 (Failed for E. coli and salmonella)
- Gelato – 1A4050100000F3D000000010 (Failed for chemical residue)
- Green Crack – 1A4050100000F3D000000008 (Failed for chemical residue and bile-tolerant gram-negative bacteria, E. coli, salmonella and total coliforms)
- Oreoz – 1A4050100000F3D000000023 (Failed for chemical residue and E. coli and salmonella)
The products were sold between Dec. 27 and Dec. 30.
Customers with any of the recalled medical marijuana products is encouraged to return them to the dispensary for disposal. All businesses must also notify customers affected by the recalls.