OAKFIELD TOWNSHIP, Mich. Mich. (WOOD) — Three people were hospitalized Wednesday after being involved in a crash in Kent County.
It happened around 11:19 a.m. at the intersection of Holmden Drive and Wabasis Avenue NE in Oakfield Township, west of Greenville.
A minivan was making a left turn onto Wabasis Avenue From Holmden Drive when the motorcycle hit it. The motorcyclist sustained serious injuries, but the injuries weren’t considered to be life-threatening.
Two people in the van were also taken to an area hospital to be treated for minor injuries.
Authorities didn’t immediately specify what caused the crash, but said alcohol isn’t believed to be a factor.
- Copyright 2018 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- To The Point: US Senate candidate John James
- Iran's president blames US after attack on military parade
- 1 killed, 1 hospitalized in Montcalm Co. head-on crash
- 1 killed after vehicle hits trees, combusts in Kent Co.