Lynsey Mukomel -
GRAND RAPIDS, Mich. (WOOD) -- Ahead of Saturday's anticipated Mayweather v. McGregor fight, 24 Hour News 8's Lynsey Mukomel learned what it takes to train like a boxer.
Blue's Gym co-founder Dino Newville hosted several boxing greats this August during a fundraiser for the gym, which offers free programming to promote a Christian lifestyle for area kids.
Lynsey got in the ring with Craig Houk and Angel Manfredy to learn more about the strict boxing technique McGregor must learn in order to have a shot against Mayweather.
No surprise, the boxing greats don't think the MMA fighter has a chance against the boxing champion.
Click on the video above to watch the full story.
- Copyright 2018 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
- Amid turmoil, USA Gymnastics takes small steps forward
- Program gets kindergartners ready for school year
- Trump's military parade delayed until at least 2019
- Edison neighbors object to halfway house plan