KALAMAZOO, Mich. (WOOD) — Kalamazoo County is celebrating the arrival of summer by waiving admission fees to its parks on Wednesday.
Park-goers can take advantage of three swimming beaches and a splash pad, as well as go hiking, camping and more.
The county will also be handing out goody bags at each park while supplies last and hold a raffle for a vehicle entrance pass for 2016.
Park locations include:
- Cold Brook County Park in Climax
- Markin Glen County Park in Cooper Township, north of Kalamazoo
- Prairie View County Park in Vicksburg
- River Oaks County Park in Galesburg
- Scotts Mill County Park in Scotts
- The Kalamazoo River Valley Trail
- The Kalamazoo County Expo Center & Fairground
Typical park entrance fees are $5 per vehicle or $25 for an annual pass.
You can get more information at the county parks website.