BATTLE CREEK, Mich. (WOOD)-One person was injured in a fire that damaged a Battle Creek home.
Firefighters were called to a house in the 200 block of S. 21st Street shortly before 7:30 p.m. Thursday.
When crews arrived, they found flames coming from the front right corner of the home.
Firefighters pulled one person from the home. The victim was taken to an ambulance for treatment. Their condition is unclear.
Crews attacked the fire from inside the home and quickly put out the flames.
Fire officials estimate the fire caused $50,000 in damage. Investigators believe an electrical issue sparked the flames.