NASHVILLE, Mich. (WOOD) — MOO-Ville Creamery, located in both Barry and Ionia counties, is serving up an ice cream flavor called “Just Dill With it,”
MOO-Ville Creamery, located in both Barry and Ionia counties, is serving up an ice cream flavor called “Just Dill With it,” which comes with pieces of dill pickle.
MOO-Ville announced the new flavor on Facebook on Wednesday. Employees say it goes well in a peanut butter sundae.
This isn’t the first unusual flavor that the creamery has produced. Sweet corn, jalapeno and a maple-bacon recipe have been popular, too.
“Just Dill With It” is currently available by the scoop. Moo-Ville Creamery has two locations, including 5875 S. M-66 Highway in N. in Nashville, Mich. and at The Udder Store at 162 E. Tuttle Road in Ionia.
- Copyright 2018 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- A holiday tradition on stage in Grand Rapids
- Don't live with back and neck pain this holiday season
- Bekins – big efforts to go green
- Santa is coming to Samaritas Senior Living Community