PYEONGCHANG, South Korea (WOOD) — 24 Hour News 8 Sports Director Jack Doles has landed in South Korea for the 2018 Winter Olympic Games!
Jack landed in Pyeongchang around 3 a.m. eastern time and is getting settled in at the media village in Gangneung. He shared some photos of his hotel room on his Twitter.
Watch for Jack’s live coverage, as well as complete coverage of the Olympics on 24 Hour News 8, starting Thursday, February 8:
- Olympic Zone Show – Starts Thursday, February 8, airs Monday through Saturday at 7:30 p.m.
- The Olympic Zone is a magazine show hosted by Marlee Ginter and Brian Sterling during the games. The show will cover the big stories and get you ready for that night’s prime time coverage. Jack will report live daily during the Olympic Zone.
- Olympic Hopes, Gold Dreams – Airs Friday, February 9 at 7:30 p.m.
- Olympic Hopes, Gold Dreams is 30-minute special featuring our local athletes and coaches who will be in Pyeongchang for the Olympics, hosted by Jack, Larry Figurski and Joe Aulsio.
- Road to the Olympics – Airs Saturday, February 10 at 6:30 p.m.
- Our team of six reporters in South Korea get you ready for the Winter Games with a 30-minute preview show
- Destination South Korea – Airs Saturday, February 17 at 6:30 p.m.
- Destination South Korea is a 30-minute special produced by our team in South Korea. It will focus on the host city/community, with produce features on entertainment, history, lifestyle activities and other topics.