GRAND RAPIDS, Mich. (WOOD) - When the kids grow up and move away we often want to downsize our homes, but if you still live an active lifestyle the traditional senior living community might not appeal to you. That’s why we love getting to shine a light on Oaks of Rockford, where they do things a little differently!
eightWest has been telling you about the Oaks of Rockford for several years. The community just continues to grow and they’re now taking reservations for Phase 2! It is a resort community that provides a rejuvenating and engaged lifestyle in affordable luxury. Homes range from 1,200 to 1,500 square feet with a two-car attached garage and beautiful covered porches. Residents have access to more than 40 acres of outdoor recreational space, and a spectacular 5,500 square foot clubhouse complete with a full kitchen, party room, and state-of-the-art fitness facility.
All homes are ranch style homes that offer low maintenance condo living with more privacy and more outdoor space. Lawn maintenance is included and each home comes with a seven year warranty.
It's a way to downsize your home and maximize your lifestyle.
- Saturday, February 9
- 11640 Townsquare Blvd. in Rockford
- Copyright 2019 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- Lab in Mattawan halts pesticide testing on dogs
- WB I-96 ramp to SB US-131 reopens after semi overturned
- Gov. Whitmer declares state of emergency for Newaygo County
- 52nd Street in Wyoming reopens after crash; 2 injured