Our focus on the town of Greenville continues as we get to shine the light on a retirement community that is keeping seniors engaged in their golden years. Alicia Faling from Green Acres of Greenville joins us now.
>>> Take a look in the video above.
Designed for retirees and seniors, you will find that Green Acres of Greenville provides the very best in retirement living. They focus on personalized living spaces within a community atmosphere. You’ll find that Green Acres is the place to be, with personalized apartments located on “Park Avenue.” The beautiful interior streetscape is lined with trees, park benches, canopies, and old-fashioned street lights. Their residents can take part in exercise classes, picnics, arts & crafts, games, gardening, worship services, as well as enjoying our elegant dining atmosphere.
They offer Assisted Living and Respite Care for residents, plus a whole host of services and amenities. The home is focused on providing private customized living spaces paired with the personal assistance needed. Green Acres is staffed 24 hours a day with compassionate and devoted caregivers who have a true passion for the elderly.
- 24-hour personal care assistance
- Assistance with medication
- Three home-cooked meals per day
- Nutritional snacks provided throughout the day
- Emergency call system
- Housekeeping and laundry services
- Convenient front-door parking
- Life enriching activities
- Public transportation available
- Beautifully landscaped exterior with sidewalks
- Long-term care insurance accepted
Holiday Craft and Vendor Bazaar
- Benefit for the Alzheimer’s Association
- Saturday, November 3
- 10AM – 3PM
- Green Acres of Greenville
- 1601 Winter Creek Court – Greenville
- (616) 754-8850