GRAND RAPIDS, Mich. (WOOD) Family meal times on the go can be a challenge, but there is one family-friendly place that has options to please every palate!
Tim Horton’s is a great place to grab a quick meal, but it’s not fast food. They have a wide variety of menu options, including many healthy options, all in a family-friendly setting.
Grandma on the Go took her grandkids to Tim Horton’s for lunch and a little lesson on manners, thanks to Patricia from Etiquette Grand Rapids.
- When you sit down, pull in your chair and put your napkin in your lap
- Stay still when the food arrives
- Say “thank you”
- Wait for everyone to be served before eating
- Hold your utensils like you would hold a pencil
- Keep elbows, phones, games, etc. off the table
- Don’t run around in the restaurant
Etiquette Grand Rapids teaches families to put their best foot forward. Patricia says it’s important for kids to learn manners so they can learn respect and be safe, comfortable, and healthy in any situation.
There are more than a dozen Tim Horton’s restaurants across West Michigan serving breakfast, lunch and yummy treats for kids of all ages. There is a terrific guide online that will help you break down the nutritional information for your food choices. To find a location near you, just head to their website.