Rick Vuyst – “Operation Rumination”


This Saturday, we pay tribute to the men and women who serve our country on Armed Services Day. Statistics suggest that 7.3% of all living Americans have served, or are currently serving in the military.       Author Rick Vuyst joins us to talk about his new book, “Operation Rumination”, which talks about the freedoms that the rest of us, the 92.7% — enjoy because of the sacrifice of others.

Rick Vuyst Book Signing

Copyright 2021 Nexstar Media Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.

Join eightWest on Social

Facebook IconTwitter IconInstagram IconPintetest Icon