GRAND RAPIDS, Mich. (WOOD) - We are a few days into the New Year: 2019 has arrived! New Year’s Resolutions are always top of mind, so what does that mean for your retirement planning?
That's what we're discussing with the father-daughter team of Gary Mattson and Laurel Steward of Mattson Financial Services. Mattson Financial Services provides full service financial and retirement firm in the Grand Rapids area. Gary and Laurel are also popular radio show hosts.
Mattson Financial has a great offer for you today. For the first 5 callers with a portfolio of $250,000 or greater, they are offering a complimentary full blown retirement plan. This will allow you to sit down with them and have them analyze where you are right now and discuss the best steps for get you ready for retirement.
- 3226 28th Street SE
- Kentwood, MI 49512
- Toll Free: 800-536-8907
- Direct: 616-514-3831
- Fax: 616-805-5348
- Email: email@example.com
- Copyright 2019 Nexstar Broadcasting, Inc. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten, or redistributed.
- With House, Dems eager to bring DeVos under closer oversight
- It's cold: Make sure your car is prepared
- Frigid air, high winds cause dangerous travel conditions
- After 2016 ruling, battles over juvenile lifer cases persist