GRAND RAPIDS, Mich. (WOOD) – Falls and fall-related injuries, such as fractures, are a growing problem among older adults, often causing long term pain, reduced quality of life, and excess health-care costs. Here to talk about how physical therapy can help reduce your chances for a fall are Julie Blodgett and Zach Eddy from Ivy Rehab Northern Physical Therapy.
If you or a loved one are at risk for a fall, think physical therapy first. Ivy Rehab/Northern Physical Therapy is making it easy for you by offering Saturday hours at select locations through the end of November. Call the clinic near you for details or visit the website to schedule a free screening, with or without a referral from your doctor – they can get you in this week.
Northern Physical Therapy
- Part of the Ivy Rehab Network
- Schedule a complimentary wellness consultation, with or without a
- referral from your doctor
- Saturday hours at select clinics through November 30
- Located throughout west Michigan