GRAND RAPIDS, Mich. (WOOD) It’s football season, and the big game is not far away. That means it’s time to throw a big football party! Vault Catering has some ideas for crowd-pleasing recipes that add some sophistication to your spread. Check out their recipe for Black Bean Buffalo Dip below.
Black Bean Buffalo Dip
- 2 cups cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups sour cream (healthier option: 2 cup plain Greek yogurt)
- 2 cups black beans
- 1 cup mild salsa – fresh or jarred
- ¼ cup chopped jalapenos
- 1 cup buffalo hot sauce
- 1 Tbsp. taco spice
- 1 cup sautéed, shredded beef brisket — or —
- 1 cup shredded taco chicken
- Combine all ingredients in slow cooker and put on low for 1 to 2 hours.
- Serve with taco chips, tortilla chips, or corn chips. Enjoy!